The Silver City Gospel Mission Thrift Store
carries a wide selection of used (and some new) clothing and household items at highly discounted prices.
Come join us for a “treasure hunt” shopping experience … you never know what you are going to find!
We hand select each item that goes onto our showroom to make sure it is suitable for reuse and meets out quality and cleanliness standards. When you shop our thrift store, you’ll love the quality, assortment and especially the prices!!!
Where is your Thrift Store located?
We are in downtown Silver City, behind Jalisco’s restaurant (the large building with the cross on top) and we are open every Monday through Friday from 8:30 am until 1:30 pm.
What Types Of Items Do You Carry in your Thrift Store?
When you come into our Silver City Thrift Store, you’ll be WOW’d by the quality, volume and variety of our items. Plus, don’t forget that each day we have thousands of items on our racks with thousands of other items added throughout the week.
Our assortment caters to all members of your household – men, women and children. And all at dirt-cheap prices to further serve some of our hard-working families.
Things like …
- Socks and undergamrnets
- Wallets and handbags
- CD players
- DVD player
- Computer monitors
- Record players
- Small kitchen appliances
- Sewing machines
- Coffee tables
- End tables
- Folding tables
- Head/foot boards
- Small dressers & cabinets
- Couches and beds
- Sporting goods (i.e. baseball gloves, basketballs, golf clubs, etc.)
- Workout equipment
And much, much more!
Where Does The Money Go?
Every dollar we make at the Silver City Gospel Mission Thrift Store is put right back into the Silver City Gospel Mission, so please help your friends and neighbors by coming down and doing a little shopping-we get new items in daily and there is no telling what treasures you may find!
Follow us on Facebook to watch for our set price days, $2 bag sales and other specials!
For more resources on thrift stores, check out these articles:
- A Hipster’s Guide to Charleston | CisternYard.com – Tired of repeating those same nights O’Malleys and The Silver Dollar? Want to feel … They loom in the local coffee shops and thrift stores. … The city of Charleston is known for its southern hospitality and southern style.
- UMass Fashionistas: Bringing big city chic to college with Delia Barth – Barth stood out from the crowd as she paired a bright coral blazer from the popular chain store H&M, with a vintage Chanel scarf from her favorite thrift store in New York City for a bargain of $6. Treasuring her basics … Barth overcomes the fashion struggle of standing out on such a large campus by indulging in daring colors and arranging them with interesting accessories such as her turquoise and silver earrings purchased from downtown Amherst. Akin to her muses, …
- charleston, south carolina guide | Design*Sponge – i have a love for charleston, south carolina that’s hard to put into words. the southern charm, grace, and beauty of this historic city is so breathtaking that i always feel as if i’ve stepped back in time when i visit. and though the historic parts ….. made from antique charms and I always try to stop by! http://www.dixiedunbarstudio.com/ Cumberland’s is my favorite lunch spot for tasty shakes, fries, burgers… and its in front of Granny’s Goodies which is a pretty sweet thrift store!
Tell us what you think! Please click below to recommend, share and leave a comment on this page