At some point, almost everyone needs a hand up in life for one reason or another.
The Silver City Gospel Mission helps the homeless and those at risk in Silver City who are struggling to find even the most basic needs such as food, shelter, clothing and sometimes just a place to go.
We are dedicated to providing our clients with these basic needs, as well as spiritual guidance and support. We are passionate about providing a hand up, rather than a hand out.
We are looking for donors with a passion for helping those in need as well as volunteers to help us in the delivery of our mission.
We always have opportunities to serve and we are looking for you if you are as passionate about helping those in need as we are.”
Make sure you don’t miss out . . . Like Us on Facebook and sign up to receive our Newsletter for a more in-depth look at hunger and poverty in Silver City.
Places To Go On The Silver City Gospel Mission Website
- Make a one-time or recurring donation to support our work
- Find out more about our clothing bank and THRIFT STORE
- View our hours of operation
- See what services we provide
- Find out ways you can volunteer
- Donate food, clothing or household items
- Read stories about people you have helped in Silver City
- Read about the local emergency shelters in Silver City
- Find out more about our special programs, such as our women and children’s shelter, self-sufficiency classes, our community service program, homeless survival kits and our greenhouse
- Click here to learn more about the true face of hunger in Silver City
Please mail all donations to:
Silver City Gospel Mission
PO Box 5198
Silver City, NM 88062
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.