At some point, almost everyone needs a hand up in life for one reason or another.
The Silver City Gospel Mission helps the homeless and those at risk in Silver City who are struggling to find even the most basic needs such as food, shelter, clothing and sometimes just a place to go.
We are dedicated to providing our clients with these basic needs, as well as spiritual guidance and support.
We are passionate about providing a hand up, rather than a hand out.
We always have opportunities to serve and we are looking for you if you are as passionate about helping those in need as we are.”
Places To Go On The Silver City Gospel Mission Website
- Make a one-time or recurring donation to support our work
- View our hours of operation
- See what services we provide
- Find out ways you can volunteer
- Donate food, clothing or household items
- Read stories about people you have helped in Silver City
- Read about the lack of emergency shelters in Silver City
- Find out more about our special programs, such as our women and children’s shelter, self-sufficiency classes, addiction recovery classes, our community service program, homeless survival kits and our greenhouse
- Click here to learn more about the true face of hunger in Silver City