Prayer is always needed and always appreciated!
Jesus Christ said, “A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.” (John 13:34).
If you would like to volunteer, come in and fill out a volunteer form and set up an orientation with our Manager. We are very flexible and are always open to ideas or suggestions on how we can better serve our guests.
Ways You Can Help
- Sorting items in the thrift store
- Cooking, serving and cleaning up in the kitchen
- Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners
- Picking up and sorting recovered food
- Cleaning, janitorial and maintenance work
- Charity shoes semi-trailer loading
- Teaching and mentoring
- Working in the community garden and greenhouse
- Christian Lay Counselors
- School, group and corporate service days
- Be a Government Advocate
Tell us what you think! Please click below to recommend, share and leave a comment on this page