Thanks to your support, we are able to offer a variety of programs that help the homeless and others who need a hand.
Our lunch room is open from 8am-1pm and the homeless can come in and have a warm, dry and safe place to stay, socialize and learn.
Here are some other ways we are trying to help
- The At-Risk Education Program housing our Self-Sufficiency School
- Survival Kits For The Homeless
- Women And Children’s Shelter with its United Way Greenhouse
- Government Commodities Distribution Point
- Community Service In Lieu Of Fines and TANF
- Christian lay counseling and referral services
- Student Internship Program
- Church Services
- Celebrate Recovery (12-step addiction recovery program)
Tell us what you think! Please click below to recommend, share and leave a comment on this page