Thanks to your support, we are able to offer a variety of programs that help the homeless and others who need a hand.
Our lunch room is open from 8am-1pm and the homeless can come in and have a warm, dry and safe place to stay, socialize and learn.
Here are some other ways we are trying to help
- At-Risk Education Program and our Self-Sufficiency School
- Survival Kits For The Homeless courtesy of Freeport-McMoran
- Sierra House Women And Children’s Shelter And Their United Way Salvation Greenhouse
- Celebrate Recovery Addiction Recovery Program
- Community Service In Lieu Of Fines
- Student Internships
- Government Commodities Food Distribution Program (TEFAP)
- Clothes Distribution To 3rd World Countries
- Mobile Food Pantries
- Community Works Program (TANF)
[stextbox id=”black”][Tweet “An empty stomach is not a good political adviser.”].[/stextbox]
Tell us what you think! Please click below to recommend, share and leave a comment on this pageNo tags for this post.